Monday 8 August 2011

prime minister story

1. If I was the prime minister of NZ I would filter the water so the aqua life can have the opportunity we have with fresh water with no pollution in New Zealand water's.

2. If I was the prime minister of NZ I would ban all smoking in New Zealand especially in nature reserves.

3. If I was the prime minister of NZ I would treat prisoners equally so they can learn and try to improve on their mistakes.

4. If I was the prime minister of NZ I would give the poor and big family's a better amount of money then the rich. And give the poor and big family's a better price for paying for things like bills.

5. If I was the prime minister of NZ I would make all foods and water bills cheaper just in case if a disaster hits us.

So vote Bailey for prime minister!

No comments:

Post a Comment